Popular Posts

Saturday 20 August 2011

choti bahu 19 august 2011 written updates,choti bahu serial updates

In the biginning of the episode, Radhika is upset and tells Barkha that she did it purposely..Barkha reply did it intentionally...if it had been wrong then your Kanhaa wudhv stopped it..but it dint happened and you know the reason?..it is in your destiny to be Dev's wife..
Radhika is upset and she leaves..
Barkha's mother call her and ask what she was telling her?..Barkha replies nothing..looking at Shanti, she says I was just telling her not to take seriously people's taunt..Ashanti is fuming as usual..Chanda is also looking at her..
shanti tells Barkha that you should not have invited Radhika...she says further:- she is my daughter, but people are calling her unlucky..Barkha doesnt like and she is looking at her in anger..
shanti says that you are marrying in a rich family, then why you want to invite Radhika the panoti..
Barkha replies her firmly that if Radhika will not stay with me then I wont marry...and you dont worry about my luck kaaki...
shanti calls everyone to join in haldi rasam..

RP tells Padma that I think we should celebrate Krishna's birthday tonight in our rajbhavan..Dev's wedding will also be done there..we should invite everyone in RajBhavan...Padma sadly nods her head...
GD jumps in the wagon and says that he will take care of all the arrangements...RP tells him Gopaldas no need..if you will take charge, nothing will be done on time.. RP says that Padma and Dai will handle everything..Dai tells that she will inform the girl side about the arrangements..
RP tells Padma to invite Radhika's family too..hearing this Padma, GD and Dai are surprised..RP says further that Radhika will be with Barkha in all the ceremonies..the krishna janma utsav is organised by us..so rightfully we shud send them the invitation..

Padma ask him that will Radhika join in the celebrations?..
RP replies that I know majhli bahu, but you wont find Kanha's biggest devotee then her..I dont like that we shud keep her away in Krishna's janma utsav..you send her the invitation, I will pray to God that she comes..


Mansa's house:-

Chanda ask shanti's opinion showing her new dress..shanti as usual showing Dabur dantmanjan smile says that you have to look beautiful in the ceremony..most of the rich people will be coming and who knows someone might propose you..apply more powder and nice bindi..Mansa and Chennu are listening their nonsense convo..suddenly a messenger comes and says that RP has invited them in krishna's janma utsav...

Mansa replies that we will come tom for the wedding but we wont be able to join tonight's function..Messenger is surprise hearing his words and Ashanti gets upset and says gaaj ghire, that what are you talking about?. we will surely attend the function..

shanti tells Chanda that betiya you go to Booty parlar...Chanda is confused and later she corrects her ohh you mean beauty parlour..they both goes to booty parlaar.

Mansa is in tears and Radhika consoles him..Mansa replies that tom you were suppose to sit beside Dev in mandap..but things are not working in our way..


Temple:-

Radhika gets blessing from Pandit jee, he bless her and ask about her husband, Radhika replies that he is marrying tomorrow..Panditji is surprised, Radhika says further that we had taken this decision to save the dharma..I cannot be his wife, he has to marry someone else..pandit ji tells her he cannot do that, Kanha has tied this bandhan and if he tries to break this bandhan thn his life will be in danger. Radhika is shocked and she remembers a branch falling and she saves Dev and again Dev is in hospital..she is scared now, she ask for the remedy from him, what should I do now?..I am caught between Dharma and my husband's life..tell me what should I do?..He replies that even Kanhaa will not be able to tell the remedy..
Radhika:- I cannot stop this wedding?..this is happening for the welfare of society..
Panditji:- I dont anything about the society, but one thing i can tell, as long as you are with him, his life is safe...and he goes away.

Radhika prays to Kanha and tells:-What can i do now Kanhaa?..show me the way, how will I save him?..she prays to Kanha and suddenly a thread falls on her..Kanha now you have to save my KK and as long as this thread is with him, he will be protected..

RP Bhavan:-

Dev is standing in balcony and Barkha comes and says Dev...
Dev is not happy seeing her...he is about to leave but she tells him to wait..
Dev:- why you have come here?
Barkha:- I saw you standing alone here so I thought...
Dev:-I am not alone and never will be,b' coz each and every moment Radhika is with me..and you not have tried to enter in our lives..
Barkha:- who told you that I am trying to enter in your lives?
Dev:-thats what you did..the moment you saw Radhika left, you took the advantage..what you needed?..name, respect, fame, wealth, Rajpurohiti and wat else?
Barkha:-I cannot have some other reasons other thn these?..
Dev:- What else?
Barkha:-Love..but you wont be able to understand..Dev, you just talk big, but the truth is you dont the meaning of Love...you surrendered infront of your so called society...

He tries to say something but Barkha says:- I know what you are going to say that Radhika stopped you..DDjee blackmailed you in the name of RPship..daimaa explained about the duty..the fact is that you never attempt to get back your love..true love will never surrender or lose..true love defeats all the problems or troubles..
Dev:- neither I have surrendered nor my love...I am helpless cos Radhika refused to support me...I am waiting for Radhika's responce, once she gives her hand in my hand..I will accept in front of society and entire world..till my last breath, I will try my level best to win back her..Dev goes and Barkha smiles saying Radhika will surely respond you..this is my promise to you..

Krishna Janma Utsav:-

RP welcomes Mansa and his family...he sends Chennu and others inside and tells Mansa thanks for coming to the function..he ask forgiveness from him...Ashanti is watching them..
Mansa replies that Radhika told me everything and the reason for taking this decision..I have no complains..Whatever is in Radhika's fate she will get..

RP ask about Radhika..

Radhika in a room:-

Radhika is the room and takes out the idol of Kanha..saying that I have came here but I canot face Dev..I will celebrate your birthday Kanhaa here..Padma ask about Dev from Barkha..

Radhika takes out the thread that with your blessings I will tie this thread to Dev..so that he is protected...

Everyone is waiting for the prayers to start..Padma comes to Dev and tells him to start as Panditji has told the auspicious time for prayers will be in few minutes..Dev ask for Radhika..

RP calls him and reminds him that he gave him a flute during Radhashtami day, when he played as Kanhaa and requests him to play the flute...

Dev plays the flute..and Radhika is busy in prayers..suddenly she hears the flute and opens her eyes..She takes the idol of Kanhaa and follows the flute music...seeing Dev busy in playing she goes and keeps the Kanha's idol beside Balgopal who is in swing..

As she comes closer to Dev..he stops playing the flute and opens his eyes and looks at her..they are lost in each other eyes..

Episode ends.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment