Popular Posts

Wednesday 5 October 2011

choti bahu 4 october 2011 written updates/choti bahu serial updates


DEV and Barkha come back and he brings her back she is walking as if totally broken and Mohini comes and asks what happened to Barkha and takes her forward and sits her on the sofa Dai and Barkha are looking at her and BB with a sharp look as if now what .Dev with a angry tone says only Radhika can tell what happened to Barkha. Dai says Radhika is not at home since a long time Lalan what happened and Dev says Radhika has again tried to attack Barkha.All look at him stunned and BB with a still surprised look and Barkha is crying crocodile tears looks at BB who was giving her sharp disbelieving looks .She starts coughing and all look with sympathy at Barkha and Mohini puts on her head. Dev says see Daima what ever is Barkha's condition is because of Radhika .Barkha cannot tolerate BB's sharp looks and says I am feeling very weak please take me to my room .Dev watches and says in a broken voice asks Chotima to expain to Radhika that she is hurting him by doing all this and walks off feeling sad.All are thoughtful.BB thinks Radhika has gone to tell Dev the truth now what is this new twist in the story.Mohini takes Barkha to her room saying when you are feeling so low. why did you go with her she gave you poison and then telling everyone that you took it by the way you were also there Barkha pretends to have a head ache and tells Mohini didi I want to rest please leave me alone for some time.Mohini says yes I want you to take rest what happens if Radhika will come and again attack you Barkha says with a slight smile no didi she will not come again and Mohini ok then take rest you are my pet and she covers the blanket on Barkha pats her head and leaves. Barkha with a wicked smile on her face sleeps.

PART 2
Dai is doing evening aarti at the temple and Padma,GD and Mohini take aarti Rohan comes there and asks Daima you are doing evening aarti has Radhika not come till now and then Padma gives the aarti to Mohini who takes the aarti plate and goes. Dai says Radhika has never stayed out of the house so late I am getting worried and all are thinking just then Dev looks everywhere and asks all did Radhika come and all just gesture no with their head. Dai says don't know where she has gone just then Barkha also comes Padma says don't know what happened to Radhika I thought she was a loving and responsible girl but now she is disappeared from a long time at least she would have telephoned us and GD says there can be many reasons why she did not ring maybe she did not take her phone and BB says no Radhika took her phone.Rohan has interesting expressions throughout and seems to be observing Barkha who had agitated look and Bb corrects herself saying I mean I saw her carrying her phone when she went out. Padma says then I will call her up and ask . Dev says chotima it of no use I rang up and it was unreachable and also rang up Mansaram who did not know where she was . Barkha sighs in relief and says maybe she is unable to show her face after what she did to me and went away somewhere .I have never seen this image of Radhika and am unable to understand what is in her mind Dev is thoughtful Barkha continues maybe she is repenting or maybe she is trying to find another way of harming me.Rohan is giving her sharp looks and BB is also very angry. Barkha says till I go away from this house I don't think Radhika will come back and pathetically looks at all Dev comes to a decision and looks at her
.
PART 3
Barkha tearfully says if all of you want Radhika to come back I will have to leave this house and go and Dev says no Barkha you don't have to do this she has no right to get angry on me you or anybody else ,she has done wrong and instead of saying sorry she left this house and went away in anger she did not once think of me and she did not think what I will think ok if she is not worried about me or anyone else then we need not worry about her Barkha smiling slightly to herself others worried and Rohan with interesting expressions BB thoughtful. Dev continues no one will search for her as she is not worried about us and she will know that we are also angry on her and this is my order and turns and goes. All appear worried Rohan pleased about Radhika DEV differences and Barkha happy with her drama having the effect she wanted. Padma asks Dev where are you going and he says leave me alone for some time.Daima says this is not right Majlibahu Dev should not turn away from his wife how can we not be worried about Radhika as she is the Choti Bahu of this house .Barkha says don't worry Daima as soon as Radhika realizes her mistake she will come back I will pray to her Kanha that quickly she comes back with goodwill. Padma and I pray to God that when she comes back to give me strength to pardon her as whatever she did is unpardonable and goes away from there. Barkha smiles .Bb thinks something is wrong Radhika went to tell Dev the truth the attacked Barkha its not possible something is wrong somewhere and this is difficult to solve.
Rohan is walking to and fro in his room and Padma comes there to keep the clothes and turns and sees him asks him what are you thinking Rohan says Radhika then looking at her expression says I was thinking about what is happening between Radhika and Barkha. I don't think that Radhika can take anybody's life Padma replies I wont listen to what people told me but what happened in front of my eyes how can I disbelieve it,Dev is completely broken Radev had lot of love for each other but it is being slowly wiped out Rohan thinks to himself its good that their love is decreasing and maybe this is God's way of showing me that there is a chance for me and my love for Radhika she is made only for me .Padma everyone is unhappy with Radhika's changed behavior and no one thought she will do something like this and today she has disappeared from the house.Rohan says whatever Dev says and his anger I think we should try and find her as she is part of this house despite whatever happened between us.Padma just pats him and goes from there.Rohan is thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment