Popular Posts

Thursday 22 September 2011

uttaran 22 september 2011 written updates/uttaran serial updates


Episode starts with chanda & Nani talk.

Nani asks chanda to inform her on ichcha's delivery and the hospital. Nani plans something evil.

Divya goes to mai and offers help for that mai says no thank u. u have come to Ichcha's Ghodh Bharai I m very happy for that. Mai again says that she is very happy for tapasya's happiness, hope everything will fall in place between our families. Divya sees ichcha looking after the kids and says u have got big heart to keep anath kids at home. Mai says veer's wish to look after them we have to give into the kids desires (something like that) at the same time Nani comes there and says apna khun apna hota hai for that mai says lets see who is apnaa and who is paraya.

Ichcha looking after the small baby and remembering flashback, divya asking ichcha to look after tapasya now and always as tapasya going to be a mother and ichcha giving her word to divya that she will always look after tapasya after the flash back over ichcha remembers again veer's words, veer saying ichcha that dekhna tapasya wants to snatch away everything from you and now she has lost her child. Ichcha starts crying remembering the 2 incidents and says to her self that Takhurani, baba and tapasya have not told anything about the child missing. What they must have gone through.

Tapasya and Nani

Nani asks tapasya to have something. Tapasya asks nani to leave her. Tapasya keeps on looking at her baby in news paper (add on missing child). Nani says how can I leave my child when she is unhappy. Nani asks, shall I make your favorite food or shall we go for shopping which is your favorite. at that time Ichcha comes to tapasya's house with the small baby. Tapasya hears the baby cry and feels very happy. Nani also hears the cry and says who is the small baby cry. Maid comes to tapasya and says that one woman has come to meet tapasya with a small baby and also says that her name is ichcha. Tapasya will get angry upon hearing ichcha's name and asks the maid to makel ichcha to sit.. nani is very angry and says bad words on ichcha. Nani says I will teach ichcha a lesson that she will never forget in her life. Tapasya says naniji pls don't do anything we don't know why ichcha came here u be here only don't come out side.

Tapasya goes to meet ichcha. Tapasya sees the baby and feels very happy (tapasya expressions are very good in this scene) ichcha playing with the baby and tapasya looking at the baby for few min. then tapasya says Namaste to ichcha me apko yaha dhek ke bahut khush hu then ichcha sees Tapasya and says kaise ho tappu? Tapasya says to the maid that guests have come to home have u offered something to them? Ichcha feels sad for the words. Tapasya asks Iccha to sit. Maid comes with milk. Tapasya says the milk is for the baby. Tapasya again asks the maid to bring some sweets as I has brought some good news. For that I says I have not brought good news but I m here to talk about your baby. Tapasya asks what shall I tell about my baby and why do you want to know? So that u can go and tell at your house how I lost my baby? I says pls don't say that Tappu I can understand what u are feeling now.

Tapasya tells very rudely that now I m not old tapasya. I m married and now my name is Mrs. Tapasya Rothod and u can also call me Mrs. Rothod Mrs. bundhela Ichcha very shocked to hear that.

Tapasya says what u understand u have not understand me from childhood and now what u understand?

Ichcha says pls don't say like that tappu we have been friends from childhood. Pls tell me what happened what will u do knowing that. U must have known by now that I can never become mother ichcha is very shocked.

PRECAP:

Ichcha says showing the baby, the baby has lost her mother and u have lost your baby take this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment