Popular Posts

Thursday 15 September 2011

choti bahu 14 september 2011 written updates/choti bahu serial updates



The episode starts BadiBahu saying I wont let this happen I will reveal the truth in front of the society

All looked shocked ..Dev comes near BadiBahu says it will be good if you don't talk about what is right and wrong as you are not a right person you are the one who betrayed your own family for your selfishness .. whatever we do is for the sake of society and we may get a lot of pain in this but still we are ready to do this ..BadiBahu says no one in the family will support you in your decision .. everyone look each other Radhika looks at Barkha they both come and stand near Dev ..all the other Pruhit family members also join them except Viraat .. BadiBahu looks at them she says you are all together but a small stroke will shake you all .. give back my power and post .I will spare you otherwise I will shout and tell the truth to the society .. Dev says you need to shout to reveal our truth but I dont need to shout if I speak slowly and tell the truth what you have done to this family how you tried to kill dadaji and for 12 years you made him paralyzed to get this property ..so don't force me to reveal your truth in front of the society otherwise you will suffer a lot you may need to go jail for all your sins hearing this BB silently leaves from there she tells Viraat to come but Viraat does not move form there '

Part -2

Padma says after a long time happy days are here and feeling so happy she joins Radhika dev hands and says now I wont let you go anywhere we got our Choti Bahu Barkha and Daima smile,Rohan gives a frustrated look'.

BadiBahu in her room packing her bag she is angry Viraat comes there asks what are doing .. She yells at Viraat you were also standing with them na then why you have some here go ..Viraat says MOM I was following your rules you once said join hands with them who were strong ..so you are teaching my lessons to me I am doing all this for your sake if you have become RP I would have felt happy .. Viraat asks then why are you packing your bag BB says I am not going anywhere I am putting all this to give to Dhobi (washerman) and then in angry tone I will make Radhika Dev pack their bags

Part - 3

Radhika keeps the kanha idol in the temple she thanks kanha silently . she then turn over and sees Barkha standing behind her she says Barkha i am happy everything went well ...Dadaji's wish fulfilled 'today whatever happened is because of Kanha my Kanha is back to his place otherwise I would have left this home with Kanha.. you were right ChotuBahu saying that Daima and Padma come there . Rads smiles hearing this she goes near Daima and taking her blessings Rads says i am very happy when you called me ChotiBahu ..Rpji will be happy seeing Kanha in right place Kanha got his place and you also ChotiBahu.. i am sorry CB I did not support as I cant go against dharam ..Radhika i am not angry with you Daima she hugs her '.Barkha says but i am angry with you Daima as you did not ever scolded me when I made such a big mistake ..Daima comes near her she says I wanted to scold at you but I feared of your big black eyes everyone smiles at them Daima hugs Barkha .. Padma calls Radhika she gives Kangan(bangle) today I got this opportunity to give this Kangan Radhika takes blessings from Padma.

Part 4


Dev was standing in fornt of his room the door was closed .. barkha comes with Padma and Daima . Padma asks why are you standing out?Dev says barkha told me stand here she said something Surprise is there .. Padma says she told the same and brught us here . Padma asks to barkha whatis the surprise Barkha says wait Surpriseshe telle a proverb Daima laughs at her says today you have said the right proverb everyone smilies at her ' she then goes near the door and opens it slowly .. everyone looked shoeked there Radhika was standing beautifully dressed she is wearing blue saree with pink ghunghat over her 'Radhika smilies beautifully barkha says here is your CB with fully dressed up ' Dev lost in her while others were looking at him Radhika was blushing .. barkha goes near Dev she asks what happened Dev you did not ever seen any Pari (Angel)before? Dev looks down blushing .. Radhika was more blushing .. seein this Daima calls Padma and barkha to come with her .. barkha moves from there I have you alone here go enjoy'. episode ends

No comments:

Post a Comment