Popular Posts

Wednesday 14 September 2011

choti bahu 13 september 2011 written updates/choti bahu serial updates


The episode starts from Radhika and Barkha and she tries to convince Bharkha to marry Dev pleads with her to save the the RajPruhit post and family as all outsiders think that she is his wife and Barkha refuses saying that she refused earlier and is doing again today. When she repeatedly refuses to marry Dev then Radhika asks her what is wrong with Dev or the Pruhit family.you always said you wanted someone like Dev and whats wrong. Barkha says the wrong. you are Dev's wife and Dev is your husband and goes away from the mandir place to the hall where all the Pruhit family members are assembled. Radhika also slowly comes there and stands at the entrance. All look at Barkha and Dev looks at Radhika and goes towards her AND SAYS TODAY I became a Raj pruhit you had given this promise to DDg he continues a RP has may jobs given to him and the most imp is to take decision and give proper judgement and today on the 1st day it was so difficult for me Radhika she looks up and stares at him.

Part 2

Dev tells my wedding is over with you and Radhika says I have already told you that there is no meaning in our marriage as it is based on lies .Dev says I am not talking about that marriage but that which happened 12 years back .Radhika with tears in her eyes looks at Dev and the childhood pheras scene and chanting mantra are shown dev continues and the scenes are shown that was a mass marriage and no one takes any ones names they are meant for all the couples being married there and in the background chanting mantras Radhika has tears in her eyes Dev turns and continues meant for those couples who were taking pheres like we took them and she remembers both the childhood and adult marriage then he says not only that I also put sindoor with my hands in your maang(hair Parting) and we also went to Mansa Devi temple and tied the chunari around the holy tree and all scenes Radhika telling Dev to tie tightly so that it does not open are shown Dev tells her you can refuse this marriage as it is based on lies but you cannot refuse that marriage.Dev continues when DDg came to know of that marriage he again got a heart stroke you know why it happened because he could not solve this difficult problem he knew that auspicious muhurut came only once in 100 yrs Radhika he knew he could not break that marriage tie. Interesting expressions on all faces and especially Dai Rohan and BB and Virat seemed happy at the turn of events so short sighted.Till today you have taken all my decisions on your wish I became a RP and announced Bharkha as Rajprutine I followed all your wishes and did this for the welfare of the society .For me both you and Bharkha are also part of the society and cannot do Adharma to you both .Radhika looks at him .Dev continues I cannot seperat you from my life I have no existence without you I will not be able to breathe let alone take any RP decisions .Finally he says you only take this decision of my life Barkha's future and my RPship. Radhika looks at Bharkha.


Part 3
Dev says determined ,firm and in a calm voice Radhika before you take a decision remember one thing that I had ,have, and will have only one wife and that is you and stands in front of her calmly looking at her and Radhika is having tears in her eyes and they keep looking at each other Bharkha has tears and smiles .Rohan has a cynical expression on his face.Radhika sighs catches hold of Devs and Barkha's hand and takes them to the Mandir area all Pruhit family members standing there with different expressions. the Mandir doors are now open and again closed when Radhika starts speaking (mystery of closing and opening doors of the Mandir) tearful Radhika says both of you want that I should not leave the house Ok I wont leave and Dev relieved and Bharkha happy.Dev looks at Bharkha then both look at Radhika who wipes her tears and tells them if I stay in this house the problem will not be solved both of you will have to do something else both look at her she tearfully continues I don't know what I am telling you to do is correct or not that's why I came in front of Kanha as if it is wrong those words will not come to my lips both Dev and Bharkha are thoughtful Radhika with folded hands I beg both of you till this problem is solved you will have to stay as a Rp and Rptine in front of society both look at her stunned and thoughtful Radhika continues you have to do this to fulfill DD's dream, for saving RPship and welfare of the people and they are both thinking looking at Radhika's tearful face she goes to Dev saying I will stay in this same house as your wife and Dev relieved and she goes to Bh saying you have to be RPtine for society. All three of us are at this crossroads and this is the only way I can find. Then she asks them can I get one more favour from both of you. Both very thoughtful and Bharkha makes the 1st move saying I am ready to do as you want don't leave the house and go as I am not doing injustice to my friend one husband will fulfil his husbandly duties and one suhagan will not have to share her rights with anyone.Radhika smiles tearfully and wipes her tears and asks Dev are you agreeing with my decision and he comes in front of her seriously saying in front of society and Radhika interrupts him saying I am not bothered about what you will call me in front of society but for me I will stay with you in this house and my mangalsutra and sindoor will be with me My rights will be with me and that is enough for me and she is tearful but happy and Dev watching her his expression changes tender and loving and slowly he takes her hands in his with the teri har jalak song in the background and Bh also appears pleased and who else but Dai with her lalan has to break their moment and they both look then Dev goes as the rest of Pf standing there BB and Virat happy and Rohan angry annoyed Dai says how is it possible to do what you decided Radhika and Bharkha also come there and Dev says you have given me valves and I am following that I want to follow both my dharms truly.Padma says you have belief in Dev and she is quietened.Mohini comes forward and says Chotima who is the ChotiBahu of the house and Bharkha answers didi its Radhika. Urmila Bharkha mother says and outside the house Bharkha will be Rptine inside the house she has no place and Bharkha goes and hold her hands and says the truth is that I got the best place of friend in this house and its only a matter of days .Her mother you are thinking about everyone's welfare what about you Bharkha I just have to be Rptine for some days nothing bad is happening to me Radhika and Dev listening to this.Bb suddenly its easy to talk about all this but difficult to implement if you want to be a sacrificial lamb you can nut why tell lies and all look at her with different expressions Radhika looks at Dev Badibahu starts talking loudly and you Dev did you think what will happen when the people who made you RP when they come to know the truth I will not let this happen and I will tell the truth to them and Dev and Bh with a very determined expression determined Radhika and Padma with tears and Padma insecurity back Rohan with a planning look Daima watching and camera ends on Dev's face with a very resolute look.

Precap;

 a beautifully decorated place and Radhika Dev with the song Mohabbat to jane ne jaa zindagi hai toshe Naina laage and a romantic scene.

0 comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment