Popular Posts

Saturday 6 August 2011

choti bahu 5 august 2011 written updates,choti bahu serial updates


The episode starts withDev and Radhika are going in a car and its raining, Dev stops a car and says that I had planned so well today, but everything is flop…kambakht rain has to come today?....Radhika replies dont worry, come lets enjoy and as she opens the door, Dev stop her saying that you will get wet…but she requests him to come..they both get out of the car…they both run towards a shade under a tree..Radhika is smiling and enjoying the rains..Dev as usual look at like a deewana..and ”teri har jhalak..” song is played…..Dev slowly takes out a paper from his pocket and he puts in again..Radhika ask him what is he hiding?..Dev replies that last night I have written a poem for you…he removes the paper again and looks into her face..Radhika takes it and start reading..She is smiling, blushing..…romance is in the air...
Then scene shifted to Padma’s room:-
                                           Padma is looking something into her cabinet and Maheshwari comes in and tells her Padma drink the juice..She says keep on the table..Badimaa ask about roka and Padma just nods without looking at her..Badimaa continues-Dev and Radhika must be happy?..Padma replies we all were happy..
                                             Padma cleans the bed and BB comes rushing forward and says let me do it, I will help you..Padma you are so kind and gets happy in others happiness..BB stares into her face slowly playing her next move..instigating her..even if you hide your emotions, I know you are hurt and sad..
Padma ask her rudely what you are trying to say?..
                                Badimaasays, since last few days Virat is not talking with me..he thinks that I am responsible for the present situation…I did everything for him..i feel sad seeing him as a servant..he is my son..She goes and get the juice for Padma and says..now look at yourself, Rohan is your son..where is he?..what is he doing?..how is he?..you dont know about him..Badimaa cunningly looking into her face…she is acting sweetly but using her poisonous arrows..she continues:even if you want to know about, here everybody cares about Dev now..and they are worried about him............
                                    Padma tells:- I dont feel anything b'coz I threw Rohan out of the house…and I dont want to know either where is he now?..Badimaa is upset..she comes towards her and replies..Padma remember one thing always, relative is always a relative and stranger will remain stranger always…
                                   Padma smiles and shot backs..Jiji you are talking about relatives and strangers?..you had harmed your own relatives..dont you worry about me..I must have committed some sin thats why I am staying away from Rohan..When God will have pity on me, he might return Rohan to me that time..But God will never pity on you b'coz i can see that you have no regret or remorse at all.. Badimaa seeing her effort gone waste fumes in anger and stares at her..Padma is lost in thoughts and she says God is it possible that Rohan realises his mistake and comes back to me..?
 The scene shifted to Hospital:-
                                   Barkha ask about Doctor Awasthi from a nurse and as she goes towards his ward..she is shocked to see Rohan on bed and Doctor is checking his pulse..Barkha is thinking and later she goes into his ward…Seeing her Dr.Awasthi ask her the reason for coming..She replies that she came to get the seminar file..Doctor says that it is in my cabin..Barkha ask about Rohan..Doctor:- I dont know who is he?..some people left him ouside the hospital in a very bad condition..maybe they must have done the accident and left him b'coz of police fear..When he will regain the senses, we will come to know about him..
                                     Barkha says there is a delay but not denial in God’s justice..Doctor ask her what does she mean by saying tht?..Barkha:- I never knew that I will meet Rohan here..Doctor is happy that Barkha knows him..She tells that I know him very well..his family is worried about him and they were about to complain in police..she ask Doctor when will Rohan will be discharge?..Doctor replies as soon as he gains the conscious..Barkha ask is it possible that i can take him home now?..Doctor if it somebody else I wudhv not allowed, since your are a Doctor, so I have no objection , just finish some formalities and take him…and Doctor leaves the ward..
                                       Barkha comes closer to Rohan and says:- throwing out of the house was not a punishment, and this accident is a minor thing..what you did with my friend Radhika, you still have to go through a severe punishment..and I am going to give you that..You are welcome in Barkha’s court now..
Then scene shifted to Outside of Mansa’s house,
                                       Dev comes to drop Radhika at her home and as she smiles at him and goes, suddenly she stops thinking Dev has holding her chunni and Dev is surprised to see her chunni is stuck in his watch strap..Radhika without looking behind ask him to let her go..but he replies that you turn around and see it yourself who is holding your chunni?..as she looks back she is surprised too and smiles..she release the chunni from Dev’s watch and as she goes, Dev holds her chunni..Radhika complains that now who doesnt want me to go?..Dev replies sweetly me and my heart…Radhika, I want to give you something..and he shows a mobile phone to her..he tells her that I was looking for an chance to give…but she refuse to accept..Dev tells her to keep as a Shagun..
                          Radhika said try to understand, I have got enough in shagun..Dev said but this is from my side, shagun was from my family..Radhika says I got the best gift from you and this I cannot accept..Dev protests, how are we going to talk?..Radhika ask do you have a pen?..she write the number on his palm saying whenever you will call me at local pco near my house they will call me..Dev said I can call you anytime on this celfone..but Radhika says I know that you wont call me at odd times and she goes to her house..Dev watching her..
Again at Purohit Bhavan,
                            Badimaa is resting on sofa..Mohini is bringing a tray in her hands..Badimaa ask her what is this?.Mohini replies that she is going to Dadaji's room with kesar milk..Badimaa says that actually I need this kesar milk..Mohini ask what happen saasu maa?..Badimaa shouts at her.
                              Padma and Rajpruhit are coming towards them and Padma says that I had spoke with them and after two days there is an auspicious muhurat for engagement..I have prepared everything…Rajpruhit replies, I know bahu..that you have taken the responsibility now..so why should i worry..
                              Badimaa suddenly snatches the glass from tray and says Mohini why did you bring milk for me?..she brings the glass to Dadaji and says that Barkha had told that you should rest..
Dadaji looks at her in anger and doesnt takes the glass and ignore her..he says to Padma to inform Mansa that engagement will be done here in our house and I dont want that Mansa should be bothered…
                                 But Badimaa pops up in between them like an sponge barbie saying I will call Mansa and inform him about the programme…Dadaji and Padma are not happy..Padma tells Badimaa that there is no phone in Mansa’s house and I will go myself and talk with him..
                                  Dev comes and Padma calls him..and ask about Barkha, Dev replies that she has gone to meet her doctor friend..Padma informs him that day after tommorow is your engagement..Dev’s jumps with joy and scream sach?..everybody smiles..
Agian at Mansa’s house,
                                 shanti kumari showing her dimwit daughter shagun..Chanda says that this is Radhika’s shagun..shanti’s smiles vanishes into thin air like ballistic missile..Gaaj ghire....had she not shown her colors, this shagun wouldhave been yours....but you don worry even if this is not your shagun, but this jewellery is yours…you keep it. Chanda replies that I will wear it but Radhika will not interfere nor she will say anything to me..shanti is fuming and cursing…suddenly seeing Radhika infront she gets quite and chanda who was busy wearing her jewellery gets scared and try to hides the box, but Radhika tells her that this jewellery will suit her..you can keep them.
                              shanti gets angry:-gaaj ghire..what you are trying to prove that your very generous? you dont have a shame at all and pretending to be like generous Karna…why dint you refused him that you wont go out with him?..she goes on and on…
Episode Ends..
Precap..
Dev and Padma are standing outside a old house and Dev pushes the door…

No comments:

Post a Comment