Popular Posts

Wednesday 24 August 2011

choti bahu 23 august 2011 written updates,choti bahu serial updates


The episode starts with bidaai. Radhika is sad and Bharka mom comes and hugs her
With tears and tells her to be happy and God will give many happiness Radhika hugs her Barkha's mom then says when a daughter leaves her house she throws rice at the back so that even if the daughter leaves the house is full of provisions(as daughters are considered Lakshmi of the house). Dev is happy and Bharka are happy to hear that from her hiding place. Radhika is sad and tearful remembers her baba giving her chana and churi when young and Mohini is carry the rice thing and Barkha's mom is holding the rice which Radhika is throwing and the sad song babul tera ghar ek dhin chod jana hai in the background Radhika is very sad and tearful Dev is sad for Radhika but happy to take his bride home and Mohini asks them to bring all the vehicles .Barkha is happy Barkha's mom crying tells Padma to take care of her daughter and pardon all her childishness and Padma nods.

PUROHIT BHAVAN

Radhika is waiting for grihapravesh and Padma tells her from today the honour and prestige of the house lies with you and whatever good or bad happens in this house will be related to you and today we all accept you as Choti bahu and Dev and Radhika are smiling and all  members also Padma then blesses them and takes their aarti . She then tell her to push the Kalash of rice inside and enter so that there is no scarcity in their house and Radhika and Dev are glowing and happy she pushes the kalash with her right leg and enters PB Padma tells her to put her feet in the vermillion water filled plate and walk towards the temple so that the griha laxmi stamp will be there in the house Radhika then she puts her legs in the vermillion mixed water plate and walks towards the mandir Dev follows all smile and Dd nods his approval smiling and tells them Dev Choti bahu go to the mandir and both go there smiling.They pray to God and Radhika thinks I told you I will bring my Kanha when I come as a bahu but everything happened so fast that I could not bring.Dev looks at her and smiles very pleased
IN THE SECOND PART:
All are standing in the hall and Padma says where is jiji (BB) all the suhagan(married) women rituals she had to do.GD says I did not see her during the pheres Padma asks Mohini when did you see her and she tries to remember she says Choti maa I saw before the pheres and she was asking for a room and that place was new for me how could I tell her poor thing she was very tired.Padma says hope we did not leave her sleeping somewhere. Dadaji listening to all this says don’t worry she will come back when she gets up Mohini is pleased but all are not so happy he then says I will go and rest you complete the other ceremonies I am feeling very tired. As he turns Dev comes and says DDG I did not suspect your love for me and I know under which pressure you took these decisions Dadaji guiltly looks Dev continues the love and respect I have in my heart for you will never decrease  Dadaji pats his shoulder and leaves. Mohini comes and says what are you doing here come with us there we are going to have lot of games. Dev smiles and all smiling go to that place where Radhika is already sitting.Dadaji and Padma smiling relieved. She tells them both that whoever takes out this ring 1st will win and RAdhika DEV smile. She puts the ring in the vessel full of milk GD again tells one poem on the winning and losing of the game and Mohini interrupts him saying don’t worry FIL our Dev will win and RAdhika smiles and Dev nods his head and Mohini continues as Krishan kaniya always wins his fights.GD says he used to win with everyone but lose with his RadhaRani Dev and Radhika smile(very cute smile) Mohini says lets see who will win and who wil loose and puts the ring in the milk and RAdhika DEV watch.
Dev has a naughty expression and Mohini says start Dev waits for Radhika to put her hand 1st and both start and the song teri har jhalak in the BG suddenly Dev stops and keeps staring at Radhika all try to help them and then suddenly Dev catches hold of Radhika’s hand probably gives her the ring and Radhika stops then smiles sweetly to herself and takes out the ring and Dev takes out a coin all clap Dev looks at Radhika who is in the ghooghat but shyly smiling away the song still continuing and Dev laughing away and Radhika shy.Mohini says that now whole life you will have to do slavery of your wife. Dev says you don’t know Bhabhi that KK never looses but makes Radha win.
  Dev gives an intense look to radhika and she smiles and looks down. Dai telling Padma looks like Dev has accepted that his life will be with Barkha.Radhika’s sacrifice will not be wasted and Padma nods

IN THE THIRD PART
Barkha mom is sad weepy and goes to her husband’s photograph saying our daughter has become the Lakshmi of someone else house and the sadness I felt after bidaai I cant share with anyone and the house looks empty without her, Bh comes saying maa tells her weepy shocked mother you did not do bidhai of your daughter. Her mother is stunned Bh how come you are here and Bh answers you were just telling father that the house is empty so I came back mom asks her what are you saying where is your marriage dress .Bh says I did not wear them her mother starts shouting Don’t joke what are you saying I did bidaai and your marriage and BH interrupts her saying 1 minute listen to me I did not marry Dev it was Radhika in the Mandap and Mansaram kaka did kanyadaan and whose bidaai you did crying was Radhika and smiles.Her mom says what you are saying I was thinking I have done your marriage and relieved of my burden but now you are saying you are not married what is this madness and starts crying.Bh says its not madness I have fulfilled the duty of friendship. I cant commit the sin of separating RADEV and I have earned punya(virtue) for this. Her mom says if you did not want to marry why did you say yes I wanted to help join Dev and Radhika but could not do and then the marriage and phere time came and I made Radhika bride by telling lies .Her mom is distressed and says you are mad you are not thinking what will happen when the truth comes out.Bh says I just know had I married Dev no one would be happy that why I told lies to Radhika that DD has agreed . Bh mom says because of you two families respect is at stake and Bh burst out these people will talk and after sometime will not even remember the names so I cant let two lovers to be separated and I have seen Radhika distressed her anguish and I cant be her co wife (soutan) Her mother says what you have done you have axed your own legs Bh I know I have hurt you a lot and what I did made you sad but today I can look into my eyes without any guilt as I have helped my friend and mother daughter hug the mother thinks how can I explain to her she has spoilt her future due to her overenthusiasm.
PUROHIT BHAVAN WEDDING NIGHT 
Dev enters his room and closes the door Radhika is waiting sitting on the bed and is alert and is blushing and smiling Dev comes sits near her and tells her to tell you the truth I don’t want to lift your ghoonghat but I have waited so many days for this moment nice music in the BG He says I am worried that my bad nazar will fall on you .Radhika blushing smiles and says loves eyes cant be bad. Dev grins he also blushes and lifts her ghoonghat slowly and Radhika is smiling suddenly the light goes off and Dev says areh looks like fate also wants the moon to hide behind the clouds but anyway I am not waiting for the electricity he goes and lights a candle and again comes back and sits and says may be there was power cut so that the atmosphere here becomes more romantic and again Radhika is shy then he removes her ghooghat and Radhika is blushing her eyes looking down.Dev looks at her without blinking his eyes satisfied mesmerized and loving. He then puts his hand in the pocket and takes out the engagement ring of Radhika
Who is sitting with downcast eyes smiling blushing shy.He asks her this this is the ring you gave back and she looks at him and he asks her I want to put this again on your finger do I have the permission and she nods and the look Dev gives her full of intense love and she gives him her hand shy and downcast eyes and Dev puts it all the time time looking at her face with intense loving passionate unblinking looks.the song lo suru abb chahato ko silsila ho raha hai and slowly he starts removing her ear tops and jewellery slowing blowing into her face and ears and Radhika very shy and smiling and one by one he removes her jewellery kissing her and both now passionate as he removes and then opens her hair and as he bends to kiss her lets leave the RaDev to their their SR The episode ends.
PRECAP 
 DD says call my CB we will do much dikhayi and then the Rosoi rasam Padma tells Mohini to bring Dev and CB down and she says yes she will call them down

No comments:

Post a Comment