Popular Posts

Wednesday 3 August 2011

choti bahu 2 august 2011 written updates,choti bahu serial updates


                the episode starts with  Radhika and her father are slowly walking back she asks her father why are you so quiet and he says I don’t understand anything, the KrishanKaniya to whom  you were married to 12 years back and waited for him your pheres did not complete with him I don’t know what is this game. Radhika thoughtfully looks at him Mansa continued and you my child you have forgotten him and have agreed to marry someone else. Radhika replies that is because my KrishanKaniya with whom I was married in childhood is not Rohan but Dev babu and Mansa looks at her stunned. Manasa asks what Dev babu is you KrishanKaniya?  Radhika replies yes I knew this before the marriage but I did not tell this to any one because Dev babu thinks the the Child marriage happened playfully. Mansa thoughtfully says but betiya (daughter) this is your belief all these years and the pandit was saying that is a proper marriage and conducted on such a day that no one can break it and Radhika yes baba( father) that why after going so many hardships and problems we are still together and Dev babu loves me very much she says feeling shy and Mansa is overwhelmed. Radhika continues and wants to marry me in front of the whole society and its enough for me that he wants to make me his wife. Mansa tearfully says God’s ways are great what will we common men understand and now everything is ok . Then he tearfully asks Radhika to forgive him for misunderstanding her , distrusting her and throwing her out of the house. How can I be a proper father and Radhika placates him don’t say like this father maybe I did not get a chance to explain to you, we were helpless in front of circumstances. Baba in some days I will marry by KK and go to my house and shyly says see today KK has solved all my problems everything will be alright .Mansa smiles and pats her shoulder and then both continue walking .

Then scene shifted toPUROHIT BHAVAN
Dadaji has opened his almariah and finds it empty he says who has taken away all my things he calls out Amba who has taken out my things and just then Bharka comes with a bundle of clothes and says DDg that all old clothes have been donated and these are new clothes DDg asks why and Barkha says in the past 12 years all fashions have changed and you also should be upto date and DDg says lets see what new fashions have come for Dhoti and kurta and Barkha says now you have ready made dhotis which you can wear like a pyjama and tells one wrong proverb and DDg no Barkha not like this and tells one correct proverb .Bharkha says no DDg I have the illness of telling wrong proverbs you will have to bear with me.DDg says no you have cured my illness and now I will cure your illness and he says now I have to go to the main mutt give me a new jacket. Barkha says no ddg you got well yesterday You should not go DDg says no till Dev becomes RP I have to take care of all the responsibilities and Barkha has to agree he asks for the golden jacket and wears it .Barkha while helping him asks did you take your medicines and DDg lies yes .Barkha asks which color was the tablet and he says yellow and Barkha catches his lies and tells him you don’t have any yellow tablets all are white and makes him take the medicines. DDg says what is the necessity to take medicines and I am ok Barkha says even if you miss one medicine then Radhika will take away my life lol now take the medicines and drink water and Ddg makes a face and takes themand tells him whatever cases come to you in the mutt don’t take tension and I will make parash sherbet for you in the evening as it not bitter and give strength good for the health. Radhika told me everything.DDg says Radhika went away but kept her replica here both are quite similar and he calls her nearer and says had I another younger grandson I would have made you his wife. Barkha says their is no one made by God who can tolerate me and I have come here to cure you and to take to task the people who troubled you and had fun Padma comes in. DDg says that you can do and Padma says what is it babuji .DDg seriously tells her he is going to mutt and come back in the evening. Padma asks him why are you going alone take the future RajPruhit with you as after some days he has to take care of this work I will get him. Ddg thoughtfully says ok and Barkha smiles. After Padma leaves Barkha smiles and says DDg you are very good at changing topics both of us will get along quite well and both clap each others hands and smile.

MANASA’S HOUSE
Ashanti is checking the threads and find none of them dry and taking to herself what can I do it is raining and no sun and suddenly she hears Mansa’s voice saying come child look because of rains our courtyard has become like a pond and she turns frowning shouting kajire from where have you brought this girl Mansa says Shanti let me sit with Shanti and give me some water I am very thirsty and Shanti why did RajPruhit  call you Mansa asks for water Radhika tries to smile and just then Chanda comes and sees Radhika makes a face meanwhile Radhika takes blessing and Shanti just stands Mansa asks Chanda to get water and tells Radhika to go in Shanti shouts at him did you blow stones and come that you are so thirsty and as Chanda gets water he pulls the stool to sit which Shanti herself pulls and sits and Mansa could only say areh she starts shouting why has she come with luggage to this house and the Mansa shouts back she has come to her house as she is the daughter of this house her marriage did not complete and will stay here till her wedding with Dev babu is over and both Chanda and Shanti are shocked. Chanda says what with Dev babu in a tearful voice her mother silences her and says what you will perform 2nd marriage of your daughter Mansa says the 1st marriage did not complete as the pheras where not complete and now they want the marriage to be done with Dev babu. Shanti says will you publicize this to the whole village and Chanda shouts lets us put one slate and and hang it on her neck with a notice on it saying the previous marriage did not happen and it will happen now with Dev babu and her voice breaks meanwhile Radhika is setting up her Kanha and making arrangements for lighting the lamp and listening to all this hungama outside. Shanti in a very annoyed tone says I cant understand Chenu ke bapu don’t you care what people will say 1st married to one brother now she is marrying another and her married will be over and no one will come to marry your own daughter and all are having worried expressions. Radhika completes her puja and lights the lamp and Chenu comes and says when did you come behana and Shanti shouts she has come and brought lot of misfortune for this house. Chenu just makes a face and laughs. Shanti shouts at Mansa why did you come like this why did you not bring some poison for us so that both mother and daughter would have taken it. Or just drown us in this water in the courtyard and Chanda cannot control herself and starts laughing Shanti shout at her why are you laughing . Chanda says amma chachi is calling you and all through Mansa is listening to her stoically Shanti goes saying why are you standing here go and sit with your daughter we are outsiders for you and Mansa pulls the stool and sits drinking water saying she has been bickering since I came . Chenu asks Radhika to make some dish for him saying he is very hungry and when he asked Chanda to make then she burnt it. Both laugh and go and Chanda makes a face.

PUROHIT BHAVAN
BARKA is standing and BB is wiping the floor Mohini comes eating something and is not noticing the floor and water and Barkha waiting with a smile and Mohini comes slips and falls and Bb also looks up Barkha is very concerned showing false sympathy and saying what happened Didi lol and Mohini is going all ahhh and helps her get up Mohini says what is happening in this house and slowly tells her maybe your MIL deliberately did this and BB asks her to look where she is walking and does she not know to walk making her suspicious and Barkha further instigates her better complain about your MIL to your husband as you see in the daily sops Husband and MIL .lol Just then Virat comes from the market with a bag and Mohini goes to him complaining oh jee do you know what is happening behind your back he shouts I don’t know what is happening in front of my eyes how will I know what is happening behind my back. And Mohini tells him that MIL deliberately put water and made me fall and starts crying and Virat says what he observes BB wiping the floor and scolds her if your are in tension and why it you are taking it on Mohini and takes her BB does not understand anything. Barka now works on BB and says its obvious that Mohini didi fell on her own but she told Virat a story as soon as he came this is what I observed if you want to believe me then ok otherwise leave it. GD has noticed all this tamasha and also having fun. BB says I will take care of Virat and Mohini angrily and goes away. He then tells her in his poetic language why you are putting fire to their relations Barkha says did you not enjoy and GD again says he enjoyed this bickering of mother and son Bharka tells him how much you enjoy if BB will press your legs when you are lying down and listen to your poetry and praise your poetry and bring Khus sherbet for you GD says will this happen and Barkha says why not .He says if that happens I will write a poetry on you. Well Barkha did not like that.

DEV’S ROOM
Daima is setting th bedclothes and Dev is thinking standing watching outside at the window sill .Daima tells him RP has said to keep his stuff in a bigger room as he is getting married and needs a big room smiling but gets no response from Dev She goes to him and says what happened Lalan and he says nothing but Daima says you cant hide anything from me and he says do we have her picture he says everyones picture father GD Gm is there Daima says who are you asking about your real mother Dev continues I have been here but never asked anything but now that I have seen my father’s picture I also want to see my mother’s picture with tears in his eyes he says how did she separate her son from herself and gave to some one else and just then Padma comes there Dev continues with tears in his eyes did she not feel like meeting me to see what I am doing in her one life 1st she gave her husband to someone else and then her son Padma is also sad and daima says she had lot of tolerance (resilience) in her and she knew it was for your good dev has a sad expression on his face and looks sees Padma he wipes his tears and asks her when she came and Padma tells him just now. She tells hope I did not trouble you as how can a mother trouble her son and has right over all his moments and Padma says ok what if your real mother comes and asks you with tears and Dev stares at her tears forming and after the camera moves on all stops on Dev’s face as the episode ends. The last scene was very poignant .
PRECAP
Scene from Mansa’s house and he says that she is my daughter and will stay as long as she wants. Shanti screams she will go with Chanda to the keertan and all will ask her and what will she say and Dev enters and says tell the truth and Shanti turns stunned Radhika peeps from behind the door with tears in her eyes as Dev watches her lovingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment