Popular Posts

Saturday 30 July 2011

yeh rishta kya kehlata hai 29 july 2011 written updates/yeh rishta kya kehlata hai serial updates





















                        In the bigenning of episode,Rashmi’s marriage is going on…akshras kaki is sad… akshara comes n ask whats the matter why are you sad?… Kaki says i dont know where is anshu?… akshara says she’ll go n get him…akshra asks from dhaniya, Dhaniya says anshu is on the tarris with his frnds… There anshu’s frnds are forcing anshu to have cigarette… Anshu says no… one of his frnds teases him that anshu only drinks milk…one of them say he is maa ka lladla he never take this. anshu gets irritated n takes the cigarette… he is hesitating to keep it in mouth… when he is about to keep akshara comes n sees it… she shouts on anshu… she becomes angry… she comes n slaps anshu… she says that she never thought anshu doing this… she scolds his frnds too and says she tells all that to their parents… they move from der… anshu says he didn’t do anything his frnds only forced him… akshara says if they u’ll do… tum mana nahi kar sakte the… He says sorry and hugs akshara n requests her not to tell this to his parents as they scolds him… akshara dont say anything she simply gets him down and handles to kaki.............

then pandit say its the time for phere.gayatri says to akshra give flowers to all naitik  is disappointed with akshara… akshara gives flowers to all as pehre is going to start… when akshara tries to give naitik he doesn’t take… he takes directly from the plate… akshara didn’t understand why he is behaving like this… then naitik moves away from the mandap… akshara is confused… she too follows naitik… she comes n says naitik y he came here… pehre r going to start… so we’ll go there n lets c who remembers the pehre more… naitik doesn’t reply… on the other hand pehre starts… dadi explains the meaning of each pehre…
Again akshara asks naitik what happened?tum itne chup kyu ho mere sath baat kyu nahi kar rahe?… naitik says that she didn’t do anything… its his problem… he says that he has mistaken thinking that akshara will be there with him… akshara says she is always with him.. naitik says no.. u r not with me… akshara is shocked…

In the second part,
Naitik says that he wanted to do many things for his sister’s marriage…i want to do every thing with his own hands n I thought u would help me… but u have left me alone… akshara says that she never thought like that… naitik says he had listined everything she said to rituraj… u said him that I can’t do anything… u said all these because u think like that… from the day I injured my leg, u always said that leave it n I’ll haqndle all this… u think that I can’t do anything na… akshara says that usne aisa kabhi nahi socha tha… she said she is doing that because he is not well n he has to take rest… she says she dont want to give naitik stress… n he misunderstood her… naitik says that u never understand me… akshara says did he ever thought what she is doing… she says she didn’t have 1min time also  for herself… she did everything so fast…firstly theres  chandini problem.. n then chori and i have to arrange everything… she had to look after everything from safety pins to mandap, decoration and all that… she had all tensions… but I did everything with happiness because its my responsibility… all r tensed that they can do it or not… n u r also not well.. u need to take rest… thats y I told u take rest… but u says that I dont have concern for u…
scene shifts to rajshri… rajshri sees anshu alone n offers him some food… but he doesn’t take it… n then she sees ananya crying n takes her n comes out… there she listens anshu’s frnds talking about the incident… anshu frnds says that thank god akshara didn’t tell anyone about this… they say that un necessarily anshu got slapped from his sister without doing anything… Rajshri listens this n gets shocked…
Part 3:
Rahsmi’s saat vachans gets start… baisa tells the importance of each vachan… Mohit and nandini shares some sweet moments… rashmi says the first vachan “she’ll take n fullfill all the responsibilities of the home” … varsha talking to shourya… she says she’ll promise that she’ll take care of anshu… n asks shourya not to get tensed about anshu… shourya says that she had already taken this responsibility before… u have promised that u’ll take care… then u have to take care naa… he asks u didn’t even know that anshu didn’t give the exam…
On the other hand their naitik says that ok.. u did everything… but u didn’t even have 2mins for me… u took all the responsibilities but not even bothered to look at me once… all said that its ur sister marriage n u r sitting like that n all the work is done by mohit n rituraj… rr told me many times that everything is done by bhabhi… but today… today u also told that I can’t do anything… u dont understand my pain…
Nikhil takes the nxt vachan… he says that he will give good nature to the santaan… shourya says to varsha that is ananya’s responsibility is less that u took anshu’s responsibility?? u even neglected me… finally what happened?? who is happy?? Varsha is sad… rituraj says to bindiya that he likes naughty children… but bindiya says she like shaant n cute babies… rr says no n he says that he is going to make his son as badmaash like him…
Akshara says to naitik that dont u have confidence on me… how can I think about u like that… I just said to rr regarding that joote… I didn’t mean like that… I dont know that u’ll take that thing to ur heart… naitik says u never know about it n u never know about my feelings… its last marriage in this house… being a brother I couldn’t do anything for my sister… u never understand this… akshara says that she always treated rashmi as her sister… I tired to implement all the vachans I took in our shaadi… I dont want to see problems… I want everything to be good… naitik says u want everything u do it in ur way… u blamed me for jaymala… u didn’t like the decoration work which I made it done… u always raise faults in me… n regarding vachan’s… vachan is that we have to go together… but u are 4 feet ahead of me…
Precap: Akshara is crying… she says to naitik that from the time she enteres this house she considered this house as her own… I did all the work, all the responsibilities n duties… this is the vachan they took…

No comments:

Post a Comment